#Teacherproblems

Another week in the books.  Shout out to all who made it through.  Whether you spent the week working, playing with the kids, shopping, baking or doing it all we all deserve a couple days to recharge for the wonderful week of Christmas ahead of us.  I know most of us are packing in a bunch of things this weekend (for me it's Santa visit #3 and a party of ALL ADULTS), but however you are spending it - enjoy it

I closed off a pretty good work week this week.  Feels good when you teach and students seem to be engaged and getting something out of it.  I still really love teaching.

I drew this picture on the board the other day in order to discuss the importance of setting in a novel. I was so proud that the kids suggested I take a selfie with it. Ahh pull my arm  I was easy to convince.  I asked them to come up with some hashtags so I could go "viral".  I am always saying this to them, but I don't even know what it means.  These are just some I heard:

#teacherproblems #itsnothatgood #sheswaytoointoit #whatisthat  #moffettrules




Ok, fine I made up the last one.

#TGIF


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom