In Between the Hustle and Bustle

Checking in between holiday parties, shopping, wrapping, cooking, prepping and grading.


This morning, on the way to the salon for "girl's day," Lucy and I saw this hot air balloon.  Her pure joy and amazement gave me a reality check.  This little spontaneous thing was fascinating to her.  I want need a little of that back...This Christmas is truly going to be magical





Hoping everyone finds a little magic this weekend.  By the way - these days even sleep seems magical.





PS.  Let's not forget the last time we ran into some hot air balloons - oh how things change.

Comments

  1. Both pictures are glorious. But the picture of us at the balloon fest gets me every time!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom