Home for the Week with Your Husband...

My husband and I don't usually have the same vacations off, but this year he had extra time that he needed to take and my break was so wonderfully long that we decided to make it a family adventure.

Right and then both of the kids got sick so we have spent a lot of time at home - a lot of time.  So far so good ok, but these are just a few things that I have heard this week:

1.  After baking homemade banana bread with a toddler:
Jerry: "Is it supposed to look like that?"

2. Jerry: "Do you have any better ideas?"
Me:  Yes about a hundred, but I know better than to say anything out loud.

3.  While working out:
Jerry:  "You're looking real good, really fit.  (me:  "Really?).  Yea, like up top there's almost nothing there".  (me:  Yes Jerry, I am officially done breast-feeding).

4. Jerry: "Mommy will definitely get us better juice next time, right Mommy?  This juice is not good, huh hunny.  Yuck, mommy will have to get better juice."
 Me:  Sure or you can just go to the store and get it yourself.

5. Jerry:   "It's my fault Colleen".
 Me:  Yes, yes it is.


By the way I am typing this right next to him.  Hope he doesn't read this until next week. Just in case...


Just two ways my husband rocked this week:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom