Queen B

You know when people ask you that question, "If you could be anyone else other than you who would you be?"  Well it never takes me even a second to reply.

Beyonce.

I'd be Beyonce.  She is a goddess.  She is beautiful and talented and a mom.  Add in the fact that she is rich and famous and you have basically detailed my wildest dreams.

I may have been the only person who didn't know that Beyonce was going to be part of the half-time show last night.  But I was damn happy that the only real part of the game that I watched with any intent was the time she shared the stage with Cold Play (who I also love).








I love her for all that she represents including a body that is real.  Really f*ing hot.

I workout to "Who Run the World" (isn't the answer obvious?)

"Boy you know you love it.
How we smart enough to make these millions
Strong enough to bear the children
Then get back to business."

Her grammar may not be in check, but her wisdom definitely is.


We love you B!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom