MomCrushMonday

A few generations of wonderful men all in one picture.
 I guess it was a great weekend.
I am fresh off a fantastically exhausting weekend.  Family parties, dinner parties, trampolining, nap rebellions - phew.  Whenever I wanted to complain about running on empty, I tried to remind myself that I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life - people who have welcomed my kids as if they are their own.  It is a beautiful thing.

But I will still be running on fumes this morning.  As usual I will journey through - don't we all?

I usually celebrate a particular mom every Monday, but after perusing Facebook this weekend I realized just how many new birth and pregnancy announcements are filling my page.  What a great time of year!  We are so happy for you all.  We love new members of this club!  We hope for smooth sailing, some extra hours of sleep and lots and lots of snuggles.





It's February, and it feels like spring.  Yes!




P.S.
Amy and I are hard at work on our 100th post.  That's right, 100TH POST!!  Stay posted this week for celebrations!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom