Das Boot? Part I

Add this to my list of WTF Moments.
Part I


Friday night I thought I broke my ankle.  Thank god my Mom was here, because I fell, and I fell HARD.  She nursed me back to health with an ice pack and my favorite blankies, and made sure I could get up the stairs.  :) 

Saturday morning -- I rated the pain a 9 out of 10 (if 10 = my birthing pain)
My worries got the best of me... how would I get Colin from daycare if I was on Crutches....

Then -- I moved it in such a manner that I could not handle the pain any longer.  Brian brought Colin to my parents (he is way happier there than he is here anyways... He has an Auntie and a Fauntie to keep him busy) and came home to bring me to the Urgent Care for an x-ray.  The same Urgent Care, by the way, that I went to less than a week ago because my kidney pain was back with a vengeance (they said bye-Felicia by Wednesday). 
How Embarrassing!! 
Thankfully the Hot Doctor wasn't in yesterday -- though I did manage to slap on some eyeliner on just in case!  

An accurate representation of
 how I currently feel.

Annnnyways... I had an x-ray done and everything looks fine  No break.. 
Though the pain tells a different story. lots of REST and an air cast.... 


THE REAL Reason for my post is because of what happened in the waiting room.
But first....
I'm going to take take advantage of a toddler free two hours, take an ibprofen,  and watch the back of my eyelids.  




Stay Tuned for Part II later on today!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom