MomCrush - Oscars Edition

The Oscars this year may have been controversial, but the one thing that was a no-brainer was that pregnant women rocked the red carpet.


So since she is a model it's not really fair, but Chrissy Tiegen looks amazing.  Happy, beautiful, round and perfect.  It doesn't hurt that she has been wildly outspoken about using IVF to get pregnant.  Beautiful and brave - check, check.  We admire you.


Emily Blunt, pregnant with her second child.  I guess it's possible to look even more beautiful after your body has already stretched, changed and birthed a child.  If I could hate you I would.



She is not pregnant, but she is J-Law.  Any post about a red carpet has to include her.  Going to the hairdressers this weekend to get this hair-do.  Will it look good if I match it with a teacher cardigan and skinny pants?


Red carpet time with my girl.  Her pick was Brie Larson's blue frock.  She wanted one Lucy's size and then one really, really, really big one for me.  She emphasized "big" like 50 times.  Alright Lou, I get it...don't give me a complex.


 

Comments

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Addo I was able to get pregnant though his root and herbs. I'm 47years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Addo whose email address is ( addosolution@gmail.com ) he gave me Root and herbs and I was pregnant a week after i his help. I'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address: ( addosolution@gmail.com )

    Vivian from CANADA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom