Working/Blogging/Yoging Teacher Mommy

My sister and Kelly are best friends raising best friends too.
This week you will read a guest post from a new mommy, a true favorite of mine.  I have known Kelly Peterson for almost 30 years.  It can't be 30 yet because she's not 30, that's the only limiting factor.  Our mothers are best friends, therefore even if we didn't like each other our lives would be intertwined.  Luckily, she's a doll.  A truly lovely person who (luckily for the world) created a smaller, male version of herself a short time ago.  Gus is four months old and his nursery is "explorer" themed.  Kelly and Cole take his photograph next to a big stuffed broccoli and did I mention they named him Gus?  No, it doesn't get any cuter.

Kelly is really talented.  She can re-do furniture, decorate homes, take photographs, make dream catchers, act and make people laugh. She's also a second grade teacher.   Exactly, she's one of those type of girls, except she's also really likable.

On top of it all she's a trained yoga instructor .

No, I don't think it's possible to practice all of these skills and be a new mom at the same time, but she damn sure is trying.  I know she has plans.  Plans to branch out, plans to not be limited to a full-time working schedule.  I admire her for that.  I AM WITH YOU GIRL.

I know she will do it.  From one working/blogging/teacher mommy to another, those kids are really lucky to have you, but #doyou.

Kelly's beautiful website

She's living in Rhode Island now, but will be in Plainville next week.  If you have a baby or know where to get one, come over and do Mommy and Me Yoga.  I'll be there with my "baby" otherwise known as hurricane John who will surely mess up any meditative vibe we have going on, but Kelly said she doesn't care.  http://kellyfpeterson.com/2016/02/mom-and-me-yoga/

Not sure if I have ever looked this balanced in my life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom