Rock Bottom? or maybe that's just crumbs...

I think it finally happened.  I've hit rock bottom.
I could see this day coming for some time, I just haven't wanted to admit it.

THIS is truly devastating to me.  

MY VACUUM DIED!

I vacuum A LOT.  I sweep A LOT.  
I live with TWO boys, one of which is a toddler, I have to....
My vacuum has realllly been hurting for some time.  I have tried to snuggle her, I have tried to be gentle with her, I have tried to clean her.... but the last few months just haven't been the same... 
Yesterday was her final day of suctioning power.



But why is this rock bottom you ask??? Because after she died, 
I tried to sweep the carpet.  
It was really hard, and really depressing.

Also.....
Option A:
THE SHARK!
Option B:
THE DYSON
You know what is even more depressing? 
 Researching Vacuum Cleaners.

You know is the MOST depressing?  
How excited I am to purchase my new vacuum and USE IT!







This is my life now people.... 


So.... in about 2 hours, I will be the proud owner of one of the vacuums listed above.

Will I go Shark or will I go Dyson?
Does anyone have any opinions on either before I plunk down half a paycheck on a vacuum cleaner??



It's been a pretty shitty day and I am honestly looking forward to just running into Bed Bath & Beyond, hollering YOLO at the display and taking home my newest baby.


Maybe I'll even video tape my first use.... I mean.!!!!! 
Stay tuned for the riveting footage!



UPDATE:  6:36pm
I bought the Shark and didn't pay full price.
 I did a return (of $6.00), used a 20% off coupon, and had a $25 gift card.



Comments

  1. Vacuums are amazing creatures. I'd say you hit a high point! And I would have loved to see you sweep the carpet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom