I made playdough......

Well. I came home Wednesday and made the playdough with Colin.  
It came out awesome!

I used the recipe from the link in my previous post... and as I was starting I realized it was going to make A LOT soooo I 1/4 it.  My math must have worked because we ended up with three pretty decent sized "dough balls"

Colin was unsure of it at first, but when we played with it again on Thursday, he really like squishing it in his hands and ripping it into little pieces

I made a video of the while process... and it's super lame.  
Here is the best minute of the activity..... I think you'll enjoy it! :)









The Verdict: 
 Mom Vote:  
So fun!  
Super Easy!  
Minutes of Fun! 

 Toddler Vote:  Fun & Interesting!
Tastes Weird... Made my Mommy laugh out loud when I licked it... 
super fun to rip up and throw on the ground! 






Comments

  1. As Lucy would say, "And so tasty too, just like candy, honest!" Good job mom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom