It finally snowed!


SUNDAY FUNDAY!



We were so excited to get outside and play in the snow today...
Took 45 minutes to get ready.... (longer than we were outside!)

 I texted Lauren next door, met Audrey & Eli outside, and were ready to play! 
 Colin was NOT having it.  Check out that pout pout face!  
Not even the slide could cheer that munchkin up!


We are thrilled that this storm didn't drown us in the inches that out friends slightly south of us got.
We hope you are all safe, have lots of snacks, and wine!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


He Smiles!


He cheered up just long enough to document a smile! :)
Sitting in the snow was not a favorite activity... but he LOVED seeing Brian toss the snow is the air!

I love the day after it snows, the sky is clear and the air feels clean and crisp!  
(now if only the next snow storm can come during the week!  I'm about ready for a snow day, or even just a simple delay!)



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No pictures please!




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









Comments

  1. I am so relieved you posted about this so that I didn't have to. I was expecting a winter miracle. It took me about 45 minutes to get my kids all set to go and then we went for about 12 minutes. AHHHH!

    Love, Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom