Afternoon Delight

On this Lazy Sunday, before I head back to work tomorrow, 
I wanted to make special note of my favorite day of vacation!


Colleen and I spent our ENTIRE vacation trying to get together.  There were MANY failed attempts and ONE beautiful afternoon finally able to be spent together.  We not only got Lucy and Colin together, but Kristen was home from Houston (my heart felt whole again!), and Alissa was home from Philly for an extended stay!  This afternoon together was the best Christmas present I could have asked for!
   

All afternoon I felt very happy, very at peace, very warm and fuzzy. My best friends all in one place!
Times have changed, the conversations no longer center around boys... They center around homes and babies and fun things we saw on pinterest!  But these are girls I have known my ENTIRE life.  It doesn't matter that two of them live in other states, it doesn't matter that sometimes we can't all be in the same room all the time.  When we are together, it's like we never left each other!  Those few hours will fuel me for months.  I took only one picture (of the kids of course), and instead stuck like glue to my friends sides, soaking up every bit of their souls that I could.  


There's nothing like your girlfriends. Nothing at all.  
Until next time...  






We forgot to take a group pic this year..... soooo here's Lucy and Colin enjoying a super healthy treat of Donutssssssssssssss!  

Does it get any better!   


#SecondGenerationBFFs 





Comments

  1. 😊 happy you all were together. I still remember you girls coming to me asking if Kristen your softball friend could join our troop. I guess the rest is history...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom