Five Things I Never Thought I'd Say...

Five Things I NEVER Thought I'd Say.... until I became a Mom.


Five Things I Never Thought I'd Say...

Five Things I NEVER Thought I'd Say.... until I became a Mom.

5.  Let me taste one of those cheerios to see if they're stale.
This is clearly in reference to the large amount of cheerios in and around my son's car seat. He likes them to be in his cup holder, and so that's where I stash them. Today, for some reason, he got great joy in shoving Cheerio's in my mouth as I was buckling him in. Cheerios  is making a killing from our household! I buy at least two boxes a week. I think at least one ends up in the backseat of my car! :)

4.  How did you get a dinosaur in your diaper?
I admit we were playing with our mini dinosaurs for multiple seconds today before we moved on to a new activity..(taking all of the books off the bookshelf.. the same books that we just put ON the bookshelf)... And so in the 35 seconds we were playing with baby dinos,  somehow I missed my toddler shoving one down into his diaper...  at least it was a fun surprise at bath time!

3.  Please put the wine back where you found it
For some ridiculous reason our wine rack has been on the bottom shelf  of a "bookshelf" in our entrance hallway. Like seriously, I have actually been saying this sentence for months and never thought to just move the wine rack to a place that my son can't reach it. Well no, I did think about it... but he never bothered much with them. The past few weeks though, it has been a dangerous game of pushing the boundaries and showing mommy how many bottles he can carry at once.
We have now relocated our wine rack (to a shelf that even I can't ready, thanks to my husband).
No bottles of wine were harmed the process.  Unless you count the ones I drank!!! :o)

2. Pig Pile on Mommy!
Ooook, so I guess this one isn't bad. But Pig Pile on Mommy is my favorite game.  I lay face down on the carpet and he comes running and jumps on me.  I include this solely because I need approximately eight pig piles in a row just to have a small moment of relaxation. Pig Pile is so fun because he gives me the BEST hugs and kisses each time.  But basically, I'm a selfish Mommy.  I get to lay horizontal for three minutes, annnnd I get hugs & kisses.  

1. Don't put your toothbrush on your penis.
My son really loves his toothbrush,  I let him chew on the toothbrush when we are done brushing.  I can tell it makes him gums feel better, but he also really loves sitting in the tub with his tooth brush. 
 I think I said "Don't put your toothbrush on your penis!" three times tonight.  *sigh*  
I was hysterically laughing by the third round.  Toddler's think the word "no" is funny.  They also think the work "penis" is funny.  My son thought these two words together were the epitome of amazing.  Maybe Mommy should be a comedian?
But, all good things have to come to an end kid, so goodbye toothbrush, hello bathtub airplane!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom