What Used to be...

This may sound vain, so I need to be clear.  Yes I am making myself today's momcrush, but it's my old self so it doesn't really count.

Yesterday, my timehop app sent me some pics from six years ago.  It might as well have just been from six decades ago.  Apparently Jerry and I had a party and I apparently I was doing this:

How could my brother in-law be texting during my performance?

So, today I am paying homage to life before being a mom.  I haven't played rock band in ages, staying up past 11 is unheard of and the parties Jerry and I have generally involve toddlers and a 7pm end time.

I was a Mom to Russie, and that was more than enough at the time.  Shout out to all you fur-baby mommies - that is good, solid work with a side of still doing whatever the hell you want.

PS - I wore those same jeans yesterday.  Do I need to shop or should I be proud that I still fit?

Comments

  1. You are hilarious. Glad the jeans still,fit. You never change... You will always feel this young...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom