Real Life.

Logged on to my computer to type a quick email for work and schedule a quick post, and this is how it all happened.    Multi-tasking at its finest.  This is real life!  Make sure you check out Facebook, because he typed a whole post before I even realized (I was trying to simultaneously read to him and eat my dinner so I could get my two to-do list items done!).... I'm going to post it because I think it's adorable!  Love him! 

Also -- GUESS WHAT!?  we made it to Friday!  I'm teaching Saturday Academy this weekend, excited to check-in with them all, see how their week was and connect.... annnnnnd I'm so excited because when I get home Brian and I are heading to Mount Southington for their Beerfest.   We're seriously only going because our favorite food truck will be there.... grilllllleeddd cheeessssee!!!  Well that and we love Beer!  See you there Mary, my "Beerit Sister" (that was my lame attempt to combine Spirit and Beer together because we both love beer so much!  It sounded way better when I said it in my head and when I said it out loud in the car on the way home... I guess my funny doesn't really translate to the page as well as my brain would like me to think... hahaha).




Can't wait to get outside... have a cold beverage, eat my sandwich, and enjoy fall!
TGIF (tomorrow!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom