Over Multi-Tasking

While doing Halloween crafts and simultaneously taking every imaginable art object out of the baby's mouth, I called the pediatrician three times (in one hour) to make an appointment change.  (They promised me that they "still liked me".  I'm skeptical).  It was not until an hour later that I realized that I didn't need to change the appointment at all.  In fact, my numerous calls made my schedule much, much worse.


I feel like my head isn't quite connected to my body recently - which I suppose works best for Halloween week.


I think I am over multi-tasking:  I am doing it too much, but also literally I am OVER it.  I am going to start single-tasking.  You know, I'll never sleep...but I'll remember EVERYTHING!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom