InstaMom Crush! #MCM

#MCM

Mom Crush Monday

Instagram Edition

+Jessie James Decker  

It's #MomCrushMonday and this week we're crushing hardcore on all the c-section mommies out there. C-Sections are no joke, literally.... I actually busted a stitch trying not to laugh when Colleen, Megan and Alissa came to visit me in the hospital two days after my own c-section. 

There is a stigma associated with C-Sections... and unless you've had one it's really hard to explain...  Which is why we are SO in love with Jessie James Decker.  She threw down this week, and we LOVE her so much for it!

Jessie is a real life singing superstar, an Instagram QUEEEEN and rocks it on E! with her Husband in their reality show.  She is also a c-section mommy.  Jessie documents her life on Instagram in the most real way!  She shows her home life, her mommy life, her working life, her go out and have fun life!  We love that about her and she makes us want to crack open a bottle of wine and invite her over! (no really, Call me!  I have wine!  -- Does anyone out there know her?  We can compare C-section stories, swoon over our babies, and then go out and leave the babies at home with our hottie husbands!).

S
he stepped up her excellent this week in a MA-JOR way!  She posted the below post after many awful humans were judging her post-baby bod and life.  She told them who was boss.  She waved her metaphorical finger in the faces of all her haters.  She could have been upset, could have ignored, could have blocked the haters. Instead, she educated and told her Truth!   She basically said everything I've been wanting to say out loud for the past 14 months.  She achieved the highest reward of TMHTM (Teach Me How to Mommy)  -- she taught me that us C-Section mommies are hottttt, even with our scars!

From the outside looking in, we applaud you Jessie James Decker! You are amazing, you are fabulous, and you are our spirit friend!  Please come hang out with us if you are ever in Connecticut!

#MCM #TMHTM
I appreciate all of the sweet comments about how tiny I look after baby! But I don't want to mislead any mommy's who just had babies and are stressing! I gained 55 pounds with my daughter and only 27 this time! I gained so much with her because I threw up every day for five months and of course was starving after so I would shove anything in my mouth to make that hunger feeling go away. This time I ate very normal and would take occasional walks. I am still 15 pounds away from what I was originally before I got pregnant with Vivianne. I take occasional walks but haven't done anything yet to try and lose weight and am in no rush! Nursing mamas should def not try and do any severe diets or milk supply will run low! My tummy is still swollen and you can see my c-section scar and pooch! I had another due to my 9lb baby and petite frame. So no rushing and no stressing about losing weight! Wanted to make sure y'all saw what my tummy looks like under the tank top and blazer...I do wear a belly waist train thingy a few hours here n there which helps c section mamas and swelling to go down. I am so glad we all can support each other. Being a mommy is so rewarding but hard work so we need to stick together and help each other out. I'm not perfect but I do my best. That's what it's all about. So never be hard on yourself. I'm going to try and do more posts like this. So feel free to ask anything below and will try and incorporate it in another mommy post! ❤️y'all
A photo posted by Jessie James Decker (@jessiejamesdecker) on









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom