Sippy Cup Struggle

It's 9:30 and I am just sitting down after a long, busy Monday.  It was a good day, no major school issues, my kids are happy and healthy and I got a run in at the 6 o'clock hour.  Even the kids went down a bit easily and early.  I have learned to be thankful of this and revel in these "easy" days.

Yet, it's 9:30 and I realized that one of my best accomplishments is that all the sippy cups are clean and drying.  This was the second round of the day and usually I find one in the playroom or outside (this weekend I found a milk up under John's crib - curdled, clumpy, cottage cheese - YIKES).


Tonight, after many loops around the house I am declaring all cups found and washed.  This may be the pinnacle of my week and it may seem minor to some, but I am going to bed happy tonight.  It's the small things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom