Plugging Out - Summer 2016

About to "plug-out" for a few days.  I'll still be taking lots of pics of my adventures and chronicling things for the blog, but I am going to try to stay off social media for a bit.  Notice I've let a bit lot of my free-time go to facebook, insta and email perusing.  Must detach!!

Don't we all need just a tiny break sometimes?


Wishing you all a restful (or fun) few days.


For now trying to enjoy these "perfect" days.  By perfect I mean there were laughs (and tears), smiles (and whines), skipping (and boo-boos), sun, fun and crappy naps.


More please.  

For the record her bathing suit is a size too big and he is not even wearing one.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom