Put the house on the market. NOW!


Sorry honey, we have to move.
I can't live here anymore.... and this is why.

Friday Night -- I was alone with Colin, it was Brian's night to work late.  I picked up DiBella's sandwiches to enjoy so I didn't have to worry about making dinner.  Colin and I played outside the whole night.

Everything was going great.  Colin wasn't whining, I was having a blast running through the sprinkler (while talking to Alissa on the phone), Colin was following, finally getting the hang of it and running behind me.
I even lost track of time; all of a sudden it was 6pm, definitely time for dinner!  I sat Colin on a chair outside at the patio table, ran to grab his DiBella's Kids Box and my sandwich.  We were singing, and laughing.. Colin had me as his one woman show.  He names the song... I Sing it, Dance it, and Act it out.  He love its!

Everything is going great... until....
I was setting up the umbrella when I heard the noise.... the one I've been dreading my ENTIRE LIFE. This was literally the closest I have come to this noise.....


In order to understand what I'm talking about... here are the three texts I send Brian.... hopefully they are easily decipherable, because I am appalled by my grammar and spelling.... but to be fair, I was sacred shitless.    It was a long weekend of feeling like I was constantly under attack...









This is where it was... right up against the house.  
And yes -- All Brian had to say to me was "Thank you for not scaring 'Colin'" 
He's had many years to deal with my crazy.



Thank you for your concern Brian.  I guess I'll cancel the Open House I scheduled for tomorrow.  But I'm NOT cancelling the double pack of "Snake-Away" pellets I ordered via Amazon Prime.  That stuff is getting liberally dispersed throughout our yard.  





It's gonna be a long summer if this is how it starts.








P.S.  I let Colin pick the lion emoji for Brian's name in my phone.  :o)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom