It smells like summer!

Well it's here.  The end of April Vacation.  Now it's a sprint to the end of the school year.

I took a much needed break from most of my social media this break.
No blog, minimal Facebook, minimal Instagram, and NO Fit bit, and best of all.... no stress.
I took less pictures than I ever have before, I didn't do my hair (I haven't seen a straightener in 10 days), and my makeup bag has stayed largely untouched.

and... my house is cleaner than it has ever been!

I say all of this because I am having MAY-JOR "Don't make me go" feelings tonight.
Which is legitimately my biggest pet peeve.  I'm annoying myself... I actually deleted this paragraph twice already... haha...
I have worked in other jobs where the hours and time off is much more constrictive.  I've seen parents doing hard core MATH just to see if they could take a vacation.
 I have an awesome job, with awesome people, and awesome students.  I also get an insane amount of time with my child that I would be deined if I hadn't chosen this career path.... but this has been a tough school year.

This week was a teaser.
Colin and I have been having a blast together pretending it was summer.
The week meandered by in the best way possible.
It was a teaser.  It was warm, bright, happy, and fun.

If this is what I have to look forward to... then get me to the finish line!




.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom