It's Monday Mom?

Literally, I feel like Friday night was two hours ago.  Grocery shopping done, laundry ready to be folded and a good episode (I am five episodes behind) of O.J. vs. The People.  It was set to be a fantastic weekend.  At times it was, swimming lessons were great, dairy queen at night even better.  At times it was frustrating like when the washing machine started leaking, stopping, humming, buzzing and breaking. Add in the fact that your husband is at a fantasy baseball draft that lasted 48 hours (give or take 10 hours) and time really zoomed by.

So when Amy and I did our weekly playdate and the kids started doing this, I felt so connected to them.  I too feel like doing this (at least 5 times a day).  I envy you for doing it with such lack of inhibition.  These must be my children (and also the child of my #soulmatebestfriend).



Happy Monday to you all.  Hoping all of you have a 4-day work week and that the snow melts into green grass, 70 degree weather and the promise that summer is nearly here.



Comments

  1. I love going back and watching this, then I think so will your children. How wonderful,that they will,have a biography of their lives. They will see you as their young moms growing with them. Such a special virtual journal for all to enjoy, especially for working grandmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom