Happy Birthday to COLLEEN!

Happy HAPPY Birthday to my blogger buddy, best friend, mommy in arms, mother of dragons (I mean toddlers) and coolest lady I know!

I mom crush on you daily! You juggle life effortlessly, you are the one who showed me how beautiful starting a family would be, and you're the only one I'd ever trust to know my deepest darkest mommy secrets.




Here are the top 3 reasons  I love Colleen:

Megan's Bachelorette! RESPECT us!


3.  RESPECT!!!!

-girrrrlll… you have made me laugh til it hurt more times than I can count!  Bachelorette memories come to mind first… RESPECT! Are you talking to meeeeeeee.


   2. You’re the best Mom and Wife.
I remember our first phone call about PHS Hottie Jerry Mals, and I remember the moment you called to tell me that Lucy was on her way!  Now you’re a pro at Lunches, dinner, art projects, play dates, summer vacation activities.  You’ve built an amazing life!  You can do it all and with a smile!




Here we are B.C.
"before children"

1. Years and Years and Years….
You can't buy friendship, it has to be built.  And ours has been built upon years of memories, good times, bad times, happy times, sad times.  We’ve done Prom, The Awkward Years, Weddings, Funerals, House Buying, Babies, First Jobs, Teaching, and now our blog!




YOU aren’t celebrated for your amazingness enough!  
Birthday’s are the most special day because they are all about YOU.  YOU are the best!
Love you like a sister!
Amy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom