Choo Choo

Don't mind my face in the picture.   

I had just spent over an hour putting Colin's train table back into perfect working order.It doesn't usually bother me when it's played with and out of order.  But for sommmmmme reason, it drove me nuts the other day. 


Colin and I were playing... he was Chugga Chugga Choo Chooing away, and I was putting some tracks together for him to play with... and then next thing I know... I was alone in the front room, Brian and Colin were snuggling and watching Elmo two rooms away, and I was crawling around looking for missing pieces.  I found the pieces, I was trying to put it together without the directions (because I thought I was a ballllller mom), I failed, and used the directions.  



An hour later -- order was restored in the world of the train table.
and then........


Colin came running in --  Chugga Chugga Choo Choo -- there goes Mommy's hard work.   Thank god I got a picture with it in pristine condition. :o) I can reflect on that moment whenever I need some zen!  


He just looks so happy destroying all of my hard work!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom