Wagon Time Lapse

Avventures (how Colin pronounces "Adventure") await!

Santa forgot a part to the wagon he sent to us (from the Toys R Us in the Newington North Pole).  So this week he, (Mommy), finally took it back to the store and exchanged it for one that had all the parts, and was not used/returned/missing parts (ughhhh I'm so annoyed at Toys R Us' lack of customer service... but that's another story for another day).

When I got home, and saw the instructions, when I couldn't figure out Step ONE, when I realized, this was now my Sunday mission; I set up my phone to record my "process".

Step One:  Set up the time lapse, and try to put this magical wagon together.  
Step Two:  Ask for a "helper" to get in an out of the Wagon as many times as he can.  It really helps when you are trying to put the WHEELS on!!!!!!!   Mommy took a break, and tried again.....
Step Three:  Give up, wait for Papa Lou & Grammie Sue Sue to arrive, and say, HELLLPPPP.
(Papa Lou saved the day and put it together for us!)


Papa Lou will forever get credit for this wagon...   

Since Sunday, we have gone on countless "avventures" around the house, we have hidden snacks, milk cups, surprises for daddy, hidden our favorite animals, and put our wagon in time out.

Honestly, best present ever.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom