When Did Fall Get This Busy, I Mean Fun

A holiday must be coming up, or maybe report cards are due.  Oh wait, it's both.  Amy and I have been quite quiet recently and it's killing me.

Like every other Facebook family on the planet we too have been spending our weekends doing amazing fall/autumn/harvest activities.  I know Christmas is fun because of Santa and the magic and all, but really is there anything better than being outside in the sun collecting leaves, make scare crows and picking pumpkins? Enjoy it now - winter.is.coming.

In the weeks between posts I have also become an aunt again which really truly does feel magical.  If you thought pumpkin picking feels good, try holding a sleeping infant for a couple hours.  Right, there is no comparison.  Thanks for going through the whole pregnancy and labor thing sissy - it really
worked out for me and everyone else who loves you.

And if ever I am so exhausted at the end of the day (ok every day) I can always count on my daughter to leave her own little unique love note to me.  On my pillow, she now leaves the hair accessories she wants me to use on my hair in the morning.  Some mornings she forgets she did it and I'm off scott-free, but on others it's negotiating colors and just how many elastics I have to use in my hair.  It's so sweet and fun and just another fun thing to juggle in the morning - I still wouldn't change a thing.



Hoping everyone enjoys this pre-Halloween weekend.  Obligatory Halloween costume pics to follow!




Comments

  1. Well got to say i am in so much in love with all your posts....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom