Wait, You Have a What?

I thought I'd have at least fourteen years before...

Today my son walked into his preschool class without my help.  He went directly to his "bros" and started to talk about Star Wars (which he knows nothing about).  After I followed him and demanded a kiss I watched him wipe it off and continue playing.

On the same day my daughter revealed that she has a boyfriend.  A what?  "A boyfriend, my friend and I sharing him."  Lucky guy.  At least she has good taste.

It's happening too quickly, just like everyone said it would.  Luckily I have a brand new baby who needs me for everything and doesn't have the coordination to wipe off the million kisses I give her all.day.long.

P.S. In other news, my daughter promised me she would stop growing when she turns five, my son still spends most of his day without any pants on and the baby still needs to nurse every three hours.  The more things change, the more things stay the same.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom