It Will.

Tonight is the official start to awards season (even though the really big and good ones are not until the winter).  Amy and I should be drinking wine and critiquing the red carpet, but instead I am looking at this mountain.


The start of the year is so exciting in some ways and then so overwhelming in others.   The pressure I used to put on myself (having all classes graded immediately) is something I just don't have room for anymore.

Instead of "I need to get this done," I am aiming more for "It will get done."  If you think about it both of those end with a final product...there is just no much pressure on the when.

So for now, I'll be peeping at the fashion and the winners while the tv is on mute.  I'll carefully weed my way through these essays and tomorrow is a new week with, well new due dates.

It will all get done.


Comments

  1. Glad to hear you are easing up on the pressure on yourself. Yes, they will get done AND you will retain your sanity at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom