Take-Aways

I knew the honeymoon of smooth days filled with getting-to-know-each-other activities and smooth daycare drop-offs was over when Wednesday hit.  You're probably not having your best day if you get to daycare only to realize that your daughter has no shoes on and you have no back-ups. Technically I still got to work on time, but it was close - very, very close.

So instead of describing just how disconnected my brain feels from my head these days, I'd like to focus on two wonderful things that happened this week:

The kids "washed the dishes" while wearing the cutest undies on the planet.



I happen to teach some of the most wonderful, spirited and fun kids on the planet.  They exhaust me and give me life all at the same time.  What an amazing whirlwind to be in.




That is all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom