Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Just when you think you've got it all together....


Your son comes to tell you that there is poop on the floor.  So even though he's been potty trained for a nearly a year and ASKS for privacy when he goes, there are still mishaps.  Like, well this:



He was such an easy kid to potty train...a few skittles here, a few there and BAM, bye bye diapers.  Yet, he has his quirks.  For instance, I am not sure why his own private potty ended up getting flipped over, but I do know that he was in there building a fortress with toilet paper.  It's what he does - I don't know, I tend to think it's creative and not destructive.

I think my mistake was loading up the shelf with fresh new rolls (I did that at 7am).  It was all just too exciting for him.

And so even though this was the first day in history that both children slept until 8am allowing me to deep clean the bathroom (again at 7am) I was right back at it at 11am.

Please remind me of this as I have a full-blown anxiety attack while dropping them off at pre-school in three weeks!!!




Comments

  1. Joker123 Auto เว็บเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายเกมชั้นนำ pg slot ที่กำลังมาแรง สุด ๆ ในช่วงเวลานี้ ค่ายเกมที่ปลอดภัยไว้ใจได้ 100 % ฝาก-ถอน ไม่มีขั้นต่ำวย ได้ตลอด 24 ช.ม.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ak88bet เป็นคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่เหมาะสมที่สุดเป็นต้นฉบับและไม่ได้ก็อปปี้ มาจากเว็บอื่น พร้อมสัมผัสควา มสนุกสุดมันส์ กับ เกมที่น่าตื่นเต้น และได้ เงินกับ pg slot-th.com แตกง่ายได้เงินจริง

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom