Providence Nights

For Christmas Amy's amazing husband got Amy two tickets to see Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper live in Providence, RI.  In fact, he is so great that he didn't even expect to be her date.  That ticket was already taken (by me naturally).

And so it was.  On Saturday,  Amy and I left after gymnastics and swimming lessons, park time, breakfast and lunch.  We traveled the short road to a city we have never been to and, well we just had some honest, good fun. We splurged on a fancy room and got some special drinks.  We laughed our asses off for two hours and even though we were in bed at 11pm it was a blast!

Top 5 Highlights:


1)   Brian bought good tickets.  We were dead center and pretty close.  Even though we love Andy and Anderson we both didn't really know what to expect.  Who pays money just to hear people talk?  Well, Brian does and boy did we benefit!  Well-worth if it you have the option.

2) You're never too old to crash a prom.  We are not including pics for this one, just know it was  magical

3) Even though we were only gone for about 20 hours, we both decided that it did us a lot of good.  Heck, even my husband thanked me when I came home and told me, I quote, "you do a lot."  Should I be leaving more often????????????????????????????

4) Is there anything better than dishing mom truths with a mixture of childhood memories? Ask these two best friends and the answer is no. Actually, no I take that back.  If you can find a vintage store that sells winter coats from the 80s, it really does make it that much better.

5) Can't put a price on a comfy, clean bed with no monitor buzz in the background. We slept like rocks.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom...The Potty Flipped Over

Read Number 6.

Guest Post - They Won't Get It, They'll Think I'm an Awful Mom